A journal documenting a process of creating and launching a webcomic business...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Webcomics - A Business Plan

"If you want to do something, do it all out."

"If you're going to do something, do it right."

" If you want something done right then do it yourself."

They may seem cliche but that's only because people make the same mistake over and over and over! My first couple of goes at creating a business kind of fizzled because I didn't follow this motto. Specifically speaking, research.

Here comes another cliche... "Knowledge is power". The thing is, its all too true. If you don't know how to do something, what are your chances for success the first time? The second time? The third time? On the other hand, what are your chances if you not only know how to do it but you have practiced it?

Intertwined with the last of the Exploring Webcomics Marketing Strategies articles, I will be posting articles about my research on creating a business plan and how I plan to adopt it to my webcomic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home